I love everything about this set. Holy shit.
(Source: fresh-azimiz, via yeahthathappened)
Baby laughing while getting shots
> Rock star doctor.
I don’t care how old he will be I’m taking my future children to him
That person is in the right field! So many pediatricians are terrible with children; you can tell this person LOVES children and taking care of them.
“1. Do not fear your body for the things it lacks.
2. Treat yourself the way you would treat someone you love.
3. “No” means no, don’t let anyone else tell you otherwise.
4. Read. It will help you; everywhere.
5. Tell them you like them, it’ll kill you if you don’t.
7. Your period is natural, do not apologize.
8. Look up things you do not understand.
9. Remember to give the amount you know you will be getting back.
10. Clothes aren’t an obligation but bare your flesh for those who love your bones.”
10 lessons for my daughter (via flowerlilies)
10 lessons for oneself (via heartyspoonful)
(Source: snowlilies, via lostttandfounddd)
A woman who finds beauty within herself without comparing to other women will always win in life.
“When sex becomes a production or performance that is when it loses its value. Be mutual. Be loud. Be clumsy. Make noises, be quiet, and make a mess. Bite, scratch, push, pull, hold, thrust. Remove pressure from the moment. Love the moment. Embrace it. Enjoy your body; enjoy your partners’ body. Produce sweat, be natural, entice your senses, give into pleasure. Bump heads, miss when you kiss, laugh when it happens. Speak words, speak with your body, speak to their soul. Touch their skin, kiss their goose bumps, and play with their hair. Scream, beg, whimper, sigh, let your toes curl, lose yourself. Chase your breath; keep the lights on, watch their eyes when they explode. Forget worrying about extra skin, sizes of parts and things that are meaningless. Save the expectations, take each second as it comes. Smear your make up, mess up your hair, rid your masculinity, and lose your ego. Detonate together, collapse together, and melt into each other.”
(Source: onedirtydiamond, via tailored-sheets)
I miss you, but fuck you.